I realize that this blog has been a bit of a downer. Probably because I’ve been a bit of a downer. But I’m ready to be happy again. So, I thought for today’s post I would list some sources of incontrovertible happiness in my life.
- Discovering that my Enneagram is a Four, and working to accept all the positives and negatives that go with it.
- This video, and being inspired by it to recognize simple beauty and to make something beautiful:
- Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
- Buying these jeans for $24 last night:
- Making friends because of this blog.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind soundtrack.
- Cautionary Dog:
- Having a president who is intelligent, insightful, likable, has a good sense of humor, and who actually tells us what’s going on.
- The knowledge that I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time, and I’m getting better every day.
- Learning “The Hazards of Love 4 (The Drowned)” on guitar.
- The fact that I will be lying on a beach in Florida in sixteen days.
- Cautionary Husband buying us tickets to Austin City Limits.
- Gap’s new light, fresh scent, Close:
- The gentle spring rain these past few days, but also those moments the sun manages to peek out and seems to shine more brightly than it ever has.
What is a source of incontrovertible happines for you?